Temas ActivosTemas Activos  Mostrar la lista de miembros del foroLista de miembros  Buscar en el foroBuscar  AyudaAyuda
  RegistrarRegistrar  Iniciar sesiónIniciar sesión
Música
 Libre Albedrío : Música
Asunto Tema: Números Rojos Responder mensajeEscribir nuevo tema
Autor
Mensaje << Tema anterior | Tema siguiente >>
Perro Callejero
Demente
Demente

Ingresado: 08 Julio 2004
Lugar: Chile
Conectado: Desconectado
Escrito el: 15 Julio 2008 a las 20:04 | IP registrada Citar Perro Callejero

Editado por Perro Callejero en 06 Septiembre 2008 a las 11:58

Raisha
Demente
Demente

Ingresado: 09 Mayo 2006
Lugar: Irlanda
Conectado: Desconectado
Escrito el: 12 Noviembre 2008 a las 08:29 | IP registrada Citar Raisha

"Y decirte que todo está igual..."

Ayer vi la casa verde.
Volver al comienzo Ver Raisha's Perfil Buscar otros mensajes por Raisha

Invitados

Ingresado: 01 Octubre 2003
Conectado: Conectados
Escrito el: 06 Febrero 2009 a las 04:10 | IP registrada Citar Invitados

As night falls on the town of Mayong in south China's Guangdong Province, container trucks emblazoned with the logo "Nine Dragons Paper", a local household name, take to the streets.
Wealthier than US television host Oprah Winfrey and author of the Harry Potter series J.K. Rowling, Zhang is described by acquaintances as a "round-faced, not very tall" woman who "doesn't like dressing up and looks like a person of action".
Over wow gold, the years, Zhang's low profile has helped her remain largely unknown.
"I'm an entrepreneur. A high profile is unnecessary," Zhang was quoted as saying by the Shanghai-based China Business News, whose reporter described her speaking as "extremely fast"
ACN wow gold, took good care of that, ranking the largest U.S. exporter of raw materials for paper-making and the biggest container exporter among all US industries for the past five years in a row.
However, domestic supplies are insufficient, as only 30 percent of China's scrap paper is recycled each year, compared with 70 percent in the United States.
Forced to buy foreign scrap, China imported 12 million tons of waste paper in 2005, nearly wow power leveling, half of the world's waste paper available for export.
"With more advanced awareness of environmental protection, the United States, Japan and European countries have formed standard waste paper recycling systems," said Zhang Yin, explaining the geographical advantages of the ACN.
"Paper-making can't do without environmental protection," said Zhang. "That's the motto of the Nine Dragons Paper, which puts an average of two to three percent of each project's wow power leveling, investment into preventing pollution and monitors its waste water discharges 24 hours a day."
Nine Dragons Paper was set up in Guangdong in 1995, when the Chinese market was dominated by imported wrapping paper.
"Foresight is the key," said Zhang. "While most domestic producers were using machines with a production capacity of less than 50,000 tons, our first machine had a capacity of 200,000 tons. We have higher goals."
Zhang's vision paid off after 10 years of efforts. By the end of 2005, the Nine Dragons had become China's largest container board maker and one of the world's largest in terms of production wotlk gold, capacity, according to a report by the Resource Information Systems Inc., a major information body for the paper and timber industry.
In March, Nine Dragons went public in Hong Kong, with its share price jumping nearly 40 percent on the first trading day.
"My sister hates lazy people the most. She is always energetic and more diligent than any other wow gold, person I know," says Zhang Yin's sister Zhang Xiubo. "We obey her unconditionally."
Five of Zhang's sisters and brothers as well as her husband help in the business, but Zhang denies kinship plays a key part in her management.
"Out of wotlk gold, the whole family, only one brother has entered the company's management. I chose him for his ability," she said. "My husband used to be a doctor, but I discovered his talent and convinced him to do business. They have proved to do an excellent job."
"The recycling of paper is the way to solve the raw materials shortage that is the bottleneck of wow gold, China's paper-making industry, and a requirement for building a resource-efficient society," said Li.
Until then, Zhang Yin is likely to retain her crown as the "queen of waste paper".1

Waste to Wealth
Volver al comienzo Ver Invitados's Perfil Buscar otros mensajes por Invitados

Si desea responder a un mensaje en este tema debe primero Iniciar sesión
Si Ud. no esta registrado debe primero registrarse

<< Anterior Página de 14
  Responder mensajeEscribir nuevo tema
Versión imprimible Versión imprimible

Ir al foro
Ud. no puede publicar nuevos temas
Ud. no puede responder a temas
Ud. no puede borrar sus respuestas
Ud. no puede editar sus respuestas